UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent- Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting, economics, management, science or engineering.
Months of entry
The MSc Finance programme gives you the tools to solve the practical financial problems that will create value for companies and enable societies to evolve.
You will gain theoretical knowledge in corporate finance, financial markets and asset pricing as well as quantitative skills that will allow you to conduct research and analyse real-world problems. The study of financial economics and banking will allow you to excel in both the finance and economics sectors.
The programme combines traditional academic modules with research seminars, discussions with academics and visiting researchers and industry networking opportunities, to provide you with an integrated learning environment with strong connections to the real world.
The programme is delivered in the International Business School Suzhou (IBSS), one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
WHY SHOULD I STUDY FINANCE AT XJTLU?
- Benefit from opportunities to apply for teaching and research assistantships within IBSS as well as the wider University during your studies
- Study a programme that combines theoretical knowledge, and quantitative and analytical skills to get you a competitive edge in the finance sector
- Learn from industry leaders with the opportunity to attend networking and recruiting events with local companies
- Take advantage of the IBSS Financial Lab and Trading Floor located on campus, which gives you access to a world of data for study and research purposes, including data feeds from Datastream and Thomson One, and training by Thomson Reuters staff on EIKON system, leading to a TR EIKON training certificate
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries