If you're an overseas student or recent graduate and want to get professional experience in your academic field, then a UK internship is the place to do it.
Multicultural, diverse and a total powerhouse when it comes to business – working in the UK will add serious gravitas to your CV. Attracting talent from across the globe in every sector from technology to the arts, you’ll learn from leading professionals in your field, grow your connections and develop a bunch of vital soft skills. All while living in one of the most exciting and forward-thinking places in the world. Now, if that’s not your British cup of tea – we're not sure what is.
The job bit
If you’re a full-time student or recent graduate, BUNAC provides the Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS), Temporary Work Government Authorised Exchange (GAE) visa help, and in-country support you need to do a one-six month paid or unpaid internship in the UK. You can either find your own professional internship, or we can connect you with organisations from finance to fashion who are actively looking to take on international interns.
The visa bit
BUNAC can sponsor students and recent graduates of all nationalities to apply for a Temporary Worker GAE visa, as long as they hit certain criteria. This includes being 18+ and a full-time degree level student, or have graduated within the last 24 months at the start of your internship. With a HQ in London, our team are on the phone and on the ground to help sort your placement, sponsorship and visa from start to finish.
What we are looking for
- BUNAC can sponsor students and recent graduates of all nationalities to apply for a Temporary Worker GAE visa who meet the below eligibility criteria:
- Any nationality with a valid passport.
- Aged 18 years or older.
- Must be a full-time degree level student or have graduated within the last 24 months at the start of your internship.
- If English isn’t your first language, you must have or be willing to obtain a SELT (Secure English Language Test) with a score of 6.0 or above.
- You must not have completed the same internship before.
- You cannot apply for BUNAC sponsorship more than twice in your lifetime.
- You must be able to show a minimum proof of funds of £1270. This is a UK immigration requirement.
- You must have travel insurance that includes a minimum of USD $100,000 medical cover and repatriation of remains on one plan.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 October 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment