Graduated or soon to graduate? Thinking about becoming an actuary? Join one of our paid Actuarial Graduate Programmes and launch your career.
What are the EY Actuarial Graduate Programmes?
Our Actuarial Graduate Programmes offer you the opportunity to gain invaluable experience at a leading professional services company. You'll transform data into value-adding insights, advising clients on how to manage their businesses to avoid risk and uncertainty.
We offer three Actuarial-based programmes ranging from two to three years, which will lead to you qualifying as an actuary. You can choose to work in one of the following:
- Life Insurance — help our clients in Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa set and meet business goals.
- Non-Life Insurance — work with a global portfolio of clients to create business insights that reduce risk.
- Pensions and Investments — assist clients worldwide by helping them identify areas for improvement and growth.
What are the benefits?
An Actuarial Graduate Programme is the perfect entry point to your career after university. You'll take part in hands-on, client-facing work, giving you the skills and strengths you'll need to thrive in your working life — and you'll work towards becoming a qualified actuary by balancing work with study. We'll also continue to support you in your career once you've finished.
Other benefits include:
- A careers counsellor and EY buddy who will support you as you learn and grow with us
- A competitive salary and rewards package so you can earn as you learn
- Multiple office locations across the UK, so you can join us no matter where you live
- A personal fund to spend towards your health and wellbeing
- Access to EY badges and hundreds of free online learning courses
- A community of fellow graduates to network with, access to experienced colleagues to learn from, and EY networks and communities to join, so you can pick up a new hobby or join groups of people with similar interests and beliefs.
How to apply
If you’re dedicated, ready to work hard and to embrace a dynamic career challenge, find out more and apply now. Your EY adventure awaits.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2023