Are you a university student looking for a summer internship in a top professional services company? Join EY for a paid Summer Internship programme and gain invaluable experience in Assurance.
What is the EY Assurance Summer Internship?
The Assurance Summer Internship is a four-week programme for students in their penultimate year of university. You’ll see how our Assurance business area protects our clients’ reputation and performance with expert advice and innovative technology. You will:
- Work on client projects with colleagues and graduates while being supported by a dedicated EY buddy
- Learn all about business-leading strategies, exploring how we analyse complex data to set the wheels in motion for the start of your audit career
- Develop core skills in business writing, effective time management, client service and personal brand through structured learning and self-directed learning
- Have the opportunity to get career advice from one of our counsellors
- Network with colleagues to develop your professional relationships
- Discover our exciting and diverse community and culture.
What are the benefits?
You’ll gain an insight into our exciting company culture and discover where your future could take you in Assurance at EY. You’ll start to develop the skills and strengths you’ll need for your future career, and if all goes well, potentially secure a role with us once you graduate.
Are you curious about the Assurance Summer Internship and want to find out more? Visit our website or chat to our EY Student Insiders to have your questions answered.
Who we are
We’re a professional services organisation that helps companies make better decisions about business, finance and technology. We’re a group of over 365,000 talented people spanning the globe in more than 150 countries. Our four main business areas — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — transform how businesses work by providing innovative solutions and future-forward ideas. We offer an exciting array of programmes across the UK for university students like you.
How to apply
If you’re curious, eager to learn and excited to carve your career in a company that will support your ambitions, find out more and apply now. Your EY adventure awaits.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 December 2023
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 December 2023