A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 in a required subject, or equivalent. Required subjects: Finance, Accounting or Economics; or courses with elements of these subjects.
Months of entry
Why study MSc Finance at BU?
- Advance your financial knowledge with our progression course, suitable for individuals with a background in finance or a related discipline
- Benefit from a blended learning experience, with combined teaching elements of theory and practice
- Tailor your learning and study areas of interest by choosing from our range of option units, bringing you closer to your future career
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Study relevant and up-to-date developments in the financial industry including FinTech, Big Data, derivatives and risk management
- Enhance your employability with an optional 30-week placement overseas or in the UK, with Bournemouth being home to many large financial companies such as J.P.Morgan and Barclays.
- Course accreditation
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language: IELTS (Academic) 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in speaking, listening and reading, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please check Bournemouth University course website for the latest tuition fees information.
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time, 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916