A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject.
Months of entry
Why study MSc International Finance & Economics at BU?
- Get career ready by developing highly employable personal skills such as, objective analysis persuasion, negotiation and communication expertise
- Learn from an expanding team of dynamic educators and researchers from around the world
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Enter a career in roles such as Market Analyst, Financial Consultant or Portfolio Manager
- Study alongside a diverse portfolio of international students
- Enhance your employability with an optional 30-week placement overseas or in the UK, with Bournemouth being home to many large financial companies such as J.P.Morgan and Barclay.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please check Bournemouth University course website for the latest tuition fees information.
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- MSc Dual award
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 12 months full-time January: 16 months full-time Optional placement: 2 years full-time with optional 30-week placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916