Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
Months of entry
Why study MSc Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship at BU?
- Ignite your entrepreneurial mindset by fostering creativity, design and new ways of thinking
- Execute practical exercises on 'real-life' projects focusing on a problem or opportunity
- Learn to implement design management principles and explore innovative culture and governance in a variety of business contexts
- Undertake an optional 30-week placement to advance your employability, and put into practice learned core theoretical principles
- Develop an in-depth understanding of critical business skills necessary to start your own enterprise and lead in industry.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation which places us within the top institutions globally for business degrees. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have attained this hallmark of excellence which recognises a focus on excellence in all areas, including teaching and students learning.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Fees and funding
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916