Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
Months of entry
Why study MSc International Management at BU?
- Empower yourself as an international leader, develop greater self-awareness and leadership skills with our combination of truly contemporary, specialist units
- Learn from academic staff who are actively engaged in research and/or professional practice which is integrated into the teaching of this course
- Explore and evaluate global markets, management of inter-organisational relationships and perspectives of innovation management
- Broaden your professional network with the option to undertake a 30-week work placement and strengthen your employability and career prospects.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation which places us within the top institutions globally for business degrees. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have attained this hallmark of excellence which recognises a focus on excellence in all areas, including teaching and students learning
Information for international students
If English is not your first language: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Fees and funding
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916