A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
Months of entry
Why study MSc International Management at BU?
- Empower yourself as an international leader, develop greater self-awareness and leadership skills with our combination of truly contemporary, specialist units
- Learn from academic staff who are actively engaged in research and/or professional practice which is integrated into the teaching of this course
- Explore and evaluate global markets, management of inter-organisational relationships and perspectives of innovation management
- Broaden your professional network with the option to undertake a 30-week work placement and strengthen your employability and career prospects.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation which places us within the top institutions globally for business degrees. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have attained this hallmark of excellence which recognises a focus on excellence in all areas, including teaching and students learning
Information for international students
If English is not your first language: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please check Bournemouth University course website for the latest tuition fees information.
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916