A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject.
Months of entry
Why study MSc Management with Business Analytics at BU?
- Develop critical competitive analytical skills whilst developing broader management skills in a global context
- Advance your understanding of leadership theory and practice and develop greater self-awareness, resilience and emotional intelligence
- Design useful performance metrics, using recent developments in statistics and business analytics, interpret their findings to manage and grow successful businesses
- Benefit from undertaking an optional 30-week work placement and enhancing your employability, particularly appealing if you are changing disciplines or career focus
- A conversion course, best suited to those with an analytical mind.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation that places us within the top institutions globally for business degrees. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have attained this hallmark of excellence which recognises a focus on excellence in all areas, including teaching and students learning.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 12 months full-time January: 16 months full-time 2 years full-time with optional 30-week placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916