A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
Months of entry
Why study MSc Management with Human Resources at BU?
- You’ll acquire the skills and acumen needed to plan and manage HR strategies within the public and private sectors
- The course has a global focus with specialist units exploring issues including managing people across different cultures, organisational and employment-related issues and the development of people as a resource
- These are complemented by core management units which concentrate on developing your leadership skills, the management of people, marketing & strategy, as well as contemporary issues in the business world
- An optional 30-week work placement provides an excellent opportunity to enhance your employability before you graduate
- We work closely with employers and professional bodies to ensure you develop the skills you need to succeed in the workplace
- Our expert teaching teams will support your studies and, as this is a conversion course, can provide guidance about changing the direction of your career.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please check Bournemouth University course website for the latest tuition fees information,
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916