Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject and a minimum of two years relevant work experience. Applicants who do not meet these requirements are encouraged to discuss their application with the MBA Director.
Months of entry
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on continual excellence in all areas. This course is also accredited by the Chartered Management Institute and by the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM) which means you may be eligible to sit an extra exam to achieve the IDM Professional Certificate alongside your degree.
The Bournemouth MBA is designed to help you take your career to the next level. It will help you to operate as a global leader who understands the business ecosystem in an increasingly volatile environment, and is designed with the practical application of knowledge in mind.
We work in an integrated, collaborative way, bringing together topics that are often taught in isolation at other universities to ensure you benefit from a holistic understanding of how organisations work.
How we do it:
- We’re committed to helping businesses develop in a sustainable, inclusive and responsible way, and that’s embedded into what we teach and how we teach it.
- There’s a clear focus on your professional development, along with the chance to develop future networks that can benefit your business and your career.
- You can choose to take an optional 30-week work placement if you are looking to gain work experience in the UK, or considering changing careers.
- We always have one eye firmly on the future, and have recently introduced a unit that specifically considers what work might look like in a heavily automated environment.
You will develop comprehensive knowledge and skills in business and management, and enhance your understanding of the people behaviour and attitudes, to become an effective, independent and credible leader. You will develop soft skills such as emotional intelligence and team working and adopt a responsible and inclusive leadership approach towards the creation of sustainable value for business and society.
Your leadership and managerial skills will be enhanced through a series of master-classes, guest lectures from industry speakers, case studies and consultancy work with real business clients. There are also opportunities to attend professional meetings and conferences to work with staff on their research and in some cases to publish together as well.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.5 (Academic) with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in speaking, listening and reading, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please check Bournemouth University course website for the latest tuition fees information.
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Developed in response to the needs of businesses, our MBA has been carefully tailored to specific industry sectors. A core programme provides comprehensive knowledge and skills in business and management, before extending into one of several industry specialisms.
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916