The entry requirements to study the MSc Management with Data Analytics are as follows:
- A minimum of a 2:2 Honours degree in a related subject (e.g. STEM – Science, Technology, Economics, Maths) from a UK or recognised international university; or
- A minimum of a 2:1 Honours degree in a non-related subject from a UK or recognised international university
Following a review of applications, you may be required to:
- Attend a face-to-face or Skype interview, or
- Take part in a telephone interview
Don’t meet the entry requirements? If you have other qualifications or work experience, contact us to discuss your options.
Months of entry
January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
What is the MSc Management with Data Analytics programme?
The ability to use data that can manage and drive a business forward is crucial in a modern organisation. Our programme has been developed to help you gain a core understanding of modern management theories while learning how to apply these to practical management activities.
Why study the MSc Management with Data Analytics programme?
- Experience using various data tools, techniques and theories to undertake practical data and analytical activities that add value to any business
- Continue your learning as technology continues to evolve, helping you to challenge existing structures and processes
- Focuses on practical knowledge and skills
- Enhances opportunities and employability in a range of areas such as management consultancy, business analyst, data, marketing and operations
- Includes the Professional and Academic Skills for Success (PASS) element, a non-credit bearing module which will help you build a strong foundation of academic skills
- Informed by industry and expert practitioners
- Our 18-month Professional Development Planning programme can help contribute to your success at finding jobs and post-study work visa opportunities
- Academic and Assessment Support (Term 1) (Non-credit bearing)
- Personal Effectiveness (Term 1) (15 credits)
- Leading Through Digital Disruption (Term 1) (15 credits)
- Global Strategy and Sustainability (Term 1) (30 credits)
- Customer Experience Strategy (Term 2) (15 credits)
- Data Driven Decisions for Business (Term 2) (15 credits)
- Emerging Technology (Term 2) (15 credits)
- Programming for Data Analysts (Term 2) (15 credits)
- Big Data and Cloud (Term 3) (15 credits)
- Applied Modelling and Visualisation (Term 3) (15 credits)
- Business Project (Term 3) (30 credits)
Professional Development Planning (exclusive to 18-month programme)
Embedded in the 18-month option, the PDP programme can contribute to your success at finding jobs and post-study work visa opportunities. It provides a structured approach to professional development, helping you gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to sustain a career in your chosen field. You will receive additional sessions which run alongside academic terms to prepare for the six months of career practice which may include projects, voluntary works, placement or internship opportunities. *
In addition to your academic study, you can benefit from:
- 1-2-1 coaching
- Self-serve skills content for independent study
- Access to LinkedIn Learning courses
- Speaker events from professionals in industry
- Masterclasses to enhance your employability
- Employability activities on our Virtual Campus or in-centre
- Intensive preparation for interview opportunities if you meet the criteria
*Please note, if you fall behind with your studies and cannot progress on your Master’s programme, you will not be eligible for the placement interview process. The Placements team works with an extensive range of employers to find work placement opportunities for our students. Placements may vary in length and may be paid or unpaid.
Full-time students will typically receive eight contact hours per week and will need to devote at least 30 hours a week to study.
Assessments and examinations
The programme features a variety of assessments including coursework and presentations.
Coursework is in the form of reports or case studies, while group or individual presentations may be required to assess other competencies.
BPP University offers flexibility in how these assessments are undertaken, and the programmes will utilise online tools where available to deliver assessments.
Full details on BPP University’s feedback policy on examinations and assessment can be found in the Manual of Policies and Procedures here.
All required learning materials are provided online as part of the course fee. This reflects modern working practices and minimises our environmental impact.
Students also have access to Open Source Software and other tools to support the technology skills.
Print on demand versions are available for students with specific learning needs.
Information for international students
We welcome students from around the world, oﬀering a culturally diverse study environment, with our specialist service helping choose your study location, correct visa, ﬁnance option and even somewhere to live.
Fees and funding
To widen access to the legal profession, we offer a range of funding options and loans to help you finance your studies.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- BPP Admissions
- +44 (0) 3300 603 100