The entry requirements to study the MSc Management with International Business Law are as follows:
- A minimum of a 2:2 Honours degree from a UK or recognised international university, or equivalent qualification
Following a review of applications, you may be required to:
- Attend a face-to-face or Skype interview, or
- Take part in a telephone interview
Don’t meet the entry requirements? If you have other qualifications or work experience, please contact us to discuss your options.
Months of entry
January, May, November
What is the MSc Management with International Business Law programme?
You’ve already succeeded in your undergraduate studies. And now you’re ready to take the next step towards a successful career in management or further study towards a career in the legal profession.
Informed by our extensive research and organisational capability analysis, our MSc Management with International Business Law programme will help you develop the professional capabilities and attributes that employers want to see. In-depth data skills and insight. The ability to adapt and respond as technology evolves. And how to challenge existing structures and processes.
You’ll also learn the practical application of management theory, coupled with a grounding in the legal areas of contract and company law. And you’ll learn how to apply your legal skills in an international business setting, undertaking practical research in an area of your choice for a business project.
This programme will prepare you with the skills you need to confidently go out into the workplace, ready to pursue and sustain a successful and rewarding career.
Why study the MSc Management with International Business Law with BPP?
- This programme has been designed and informed by academics, industry experts, and legal and management professionals
- Legal modules have been designed by BPP University Law School
- Strong links with employers and professional bodies ensure modules and content are always up-to-date, and reflect key challenges facing managers and leaders today
- Develop the knowledge, practical skills and behaviours required for management roles
- Learn the personal and professional skills to enhance career progression, such as independence and self-direction
- Includes the Professional and Academic Skills for Success (PASS) element, a non-credit bearing module that will help you build a strong foundation of academic skills
- Our 18-month Professional Development Planning programme can help contribute to your success at finding jobs and post-study work visa opportunities
- Academic and Assessment Support (Non-credit bearing)
- Global Strategy and Sustainability (30 credits)
- Leading Through Digital Disruption (15 credits)
- Personal Effectiveness (15 credits)
- International Business Law (30 credits)
- Data Driven Decisions for Business (15 credits)
- Customer Experience Strategy (15 credits)
- International Contracts and Trade Law (30 credits)
- Business Project (30 credits)
18-month MSc Management with International Business Law with Professional Development Planning (PDP)
Professional Development Planning (Non-credit bearing)
Six-month Professional Development Planning program (exclusive to 18-month programme)
After 12 months of academic study, students who chose to follow the 18-month programme can benefit from a range of opportunities, including: *
- Virtual career development (LinkedIn Learning)
- A simulation or project via the virtual work experience (Forage)
- Paid work placement (face-to-face or online)
Embedded in the 18-month option, the PDP programme helps you develop the professional skills and behaviours to support you in finding employment and post-study work visa opportunities. This structured approach to professional development has been developed to help you sustain a successful career in your chosen field.
You’ll take part in additional sessions, running alongside academic terms, to prepare for the six months of career practice, which may include projects, voluntary works, placement, or internship opportunities. *
In addition to your academic study, PDP gives you access to:
- One-to-one coaching
- Self-serve skills content for independent study
- LinkedIn Learning courses
- Speaker events from professionals in industry
- Masterclasses to enhance your employability
- Employability activities (on-site or on our Virtual Campus)
- In-depth job interview preparation
*Please note, if you fall behind with your studies and cannot progress on your Master’s programme, you will not be eligible for the placement interview process. The Placements team works with an extensive range of employers to find work placement opportunities for our students. Placements may vary in length and may be paid or unpaid.
Full-time students will typically receive eight contact hours per week and will need to devote at least 30 hours a week to study.
Assessments and examinations
The programme features a variety of coursework assessments.
Coursework is in the form of essays, reports, or case studies. Group or individual presentations may also be required to assess other competencies.
BPP University offers flexibility in how these assessments are undertaken, and the programmes will utilise online tools where available to deliver assessments. On occasion, some assessments may require attendance at a physical location.
Full details on BPP University’s feedback policy on examinations and assessment can be found in the Manual of Policies and Procedures here.
All required learning materials are provided online as part of the course fee. This reflects modern working practices, and minimises our environmental impact. On-demand print versions are available for students with specific learning needs.
Information for international students
We welcome students from around the world, oﬀering a culturally diverse study environment, with our specialist service helping choose your study location, correct visa, ﬁnance option and even somewhere to live.
Fees and funding
To widen access to the legal profession, we offer a range of funding options and loans to help you finance your studies.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- BPP Admissions
- +44 (0) 3300 603 100