An upper second class honours degree in Manufacturing Engineering or a similar field from a good UK university or an equivalent international degree qualification. If you have a good 2:2 or equivalent, or relevant industrial experience, we will give your application individual consideration.
Months of entry
This newly developed MSc programme aims to take well qualified students (typically those having a good bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering or an equivalent qualification) and to equip them with the skills they need to be employed as professional engineers across a wide range of the Manufacturing Engineering industry.
More specifically, this MSc programme aims to equip you with:
- Advanced knowledge of topics in Manufacturing Engineering, and in associated engineering and scientific disciplines over a broad range of specialist subjects.
- Awareness of the context in which Manufacturing Engineering operates, in terms of safety, environmental, social and economic aspects.
- A wide range of intellectual, practical and transferable skills that will allow you to follow careers in research, industry and other professional areas of the economy.
- A systematic understanding of knowledge and a critical awareness of current problems and new insights which are at the forefront of Manufacturing Engineering.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- +44 (0)29 2087 0050