See our website for details.
Months of entry
January, October, July, April
This programme offers knowledge and expertise in research in social, applied and interactional areas of human communication, language and linguistics.
- We offer involvement in a wide range of staff research projects
- We offer teaching opportunities on the undergraduate programme, and PhD students can undertake the School’s unique Learning to Teach programme, accredited by the Higher Education Academy
- We run regular research seminars, featuring contributions from staff and visiting speakers
- We run a weekly postgraduate research seminar series
- Software training is offered by the Centre
- Full-time PhD students are allocated study spaces with computing facilities, networked information and access to email and the internet
- Funding across the period of a PhD candidature is available for students to attend conferences and workshops, or undertake library/archive visits related to their PhD studies.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)29 2087 0084