Suitable for graduates from a range of academic disciplines. Applicants should possess a UK higher education degree of at least lower second class honours (2:2), or a non-UK qualification recognised by the University as being equivalent to this. This requirement may be waived for candidates with relevant professional qualifications or experience. In addition, applicants whose first language is not English must obtain a British Council IELTS score of at least 7.0, or an equivalent English language qualification. However, applicants with an IELTS score of 6.5 will be considered provided they undertake and successfully complete the University’s eight-week pre-sessional English course.
International Public Relations Theory; International Public Relations Practice; International Marketing; Public Relations, Internet and New Media; and Information Gathering and Analysis.
Months of entry
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR).
- This is Europe's first Master's Degree in International Public Relations and is designed for both domestic and overseas students interested in International PR.
- This degree is designed for both domestic and overseas students interested in International PR.
- Provides training in Public Relations practice in an international context, and across borders and political, social and cultural divides.
- Offers a rich exposure to comparative practices in International Public Relations through the diverse experiences of the student group, which comes from a wide range of national and cultural backgrounds.
This course aims to offer knowledge and expertise for a career in the global public relations industry.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Huw Thomas
- +44 (0)29 2087 4786