A good quality honours degree or equivalent. Applications from candidates with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
English Language IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Months of entry
This course starts in October 2017 and January 2018.
With the fashion industry worth £21bn annually to the UK economy, a new generation of managers with a strong foundation in cross-cultural communications and international business is needed to respond to the needs of an ever more sensitive consumer and competitive market in the fields of fashion marketing.
With a continual increase in year-on-year growth in the industry, there is a demand for highly skilled managers educated with a particular understanding of the marketing requirements of this sector.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
In addition to the many reasons to study at Coventry University London including; our focus on employability; our location in the heart of the City of London; our work experience opportunities; the personalised attention we dedicate to students; our industry links; our industry trained Teaching Fellows and our top rankings, here are a few other reasons specific to this programme:
- Access to a new dedicated fashion studio equipped with Apple Macs boasting the latest design software and dedicated work surfaces;
- We’re located close to Spitalfields and Brick Lane – two well know hubs for fashion professionals and entrepreneurs;
- Benefit from guest lectures. Recent guest have included fashion stylist Claudia Behnke.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Marketing in a Global Age
- Trend Prediction and Fashion Forecasting
- International Fashion Marketing
- Fashion and Brand Management
- Buying and Merchandising in a Changing Global Industry
- Buyer Behaviour
- Retail and Service Marketing
- Business and Management Research Methods
- Academic and Professional Skills
- Employability and Consulting Skills
HOW WILL THIS COURSE BE TAUGHT?
Throughout the programme, you will work with expert teachers and industry professionals to develop the relevant skills to research and understand the industry, develop the skills and knowledge employers are really looking for, as well as get tailored support on how to start your career even before you graduate.
You will be assigned a personal tutor who will be able to review and discuss your progress and offer advice throughout your studies. You will also have access to a wide range of additional support from our free Spotlight workshops designed to support the development of your study and research skills as well as enhance English language skills if English is not your first language.
Information for international students
International Office website.
+44 (0) 24 7765 2152
Fees and funding
Coventry University London is delighted to have recently launched a number of scholarships to UK and International students. You can find out more about our Scholarships by viewing our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Recruitment and Admissions Office
- +44 (0) 24 7765 4321