We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class, UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA) together with 5 years' post-qualification relevant work experience. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
Months of entry
Our Finance and Management MSc is a top-ranked finance master's course. This postgraduate finance course is ranked as a UK top 20 and world top 50 Finance Master’s in International Business Rankings. The course provides you with a solid grounding in finance and management principles and offers rigorous training in relevant tools and techniques and how to apply them practically in the global finance workplace.
This course is recognised in International Business Rankings, consistently ranking top 10 in the UK and top 50 in the world across them all. These include:
- 8th in the UK and 44th in the world: Financial Times Masters in Finance Pre-experience ranking 2022
- 2nd in the UK and 6th in the world: The Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal World University Rankings 2019 – Master’s in Finance
- 9th in the UK and 42nd in the world: QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance ranking 2022
Why this course?
Cranfield School of Management consistently performs well in international business rankings. We are top 10 in the UK and 34th in Europe in the Financial Times European Business School 2021 Rankings.
- The course is distinctive in covering the principles, tools and techniques of both finance and investment, as well as how to apply them in real work situations.
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of finance and investment, economics, international financial markets and ethics, statistical analysis, financial modelling and investment and portfolio management.
- You will apply financial and investment management theories, tools and techniques in a variety of contexts including case studies, trading simulations and the individual thesis project.
- Modules focus on real-world challenges, and include a combination of case studies, participative exercises, interactive lectures, and group projects.
- You may also have the opportunity to take part in activities, including the CFA Institute UK Research Challenge.
- You will be taught by faculty with experience of the real world of finance and business, as well as having the opportunity to listen to guest speakers.
- You will have access to highly effective infrastructure including Bloomberg live financial data via our Bloomberg Suite.
- You will have the opportunity to study within a truly international environment, with students and academics coming from over 50 countries.
Information for international students
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries – learn more about international entry requirements.
Fees and funding
To help students find and secure appropriate funding we have collated details of a range of scholarships and bursaries available which contribute towards fees and/or living costs for graduates applying for full-time Masters courses in business and management.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1234 758081