We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA) together with 5 years' relevant work experience.
Months of entry
More than just an academic institution, Cranfield School of Management’s world-class research, expertise and teaching, result in practical management solutions that are transforming the world of business today. For 50 years, we have been working with leading companies across the globe, pursuing our mission to improve the practice of management.
Teaching at Cranfield is exclusively focused on postgraduate and executive levels and is designed to nurture your practical business skills and confidence, and places huge emphasis on real-world challenges. You will learn to act on evidence in order to make better management decisions. This leadership development journey explores your personality to help you understand your strengths and weaknesses.
This course will:
- Introduce you to managerial economics and enable you to use economic reasoning in managerial decision making, and understand how external environment and internal capabilities shape a firm’s competitive position
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of a range of management science techniques and tools to support management decisions.
- Develop your management consultancy skills, and enable you apply them while role-playing a management consulting team working on a genuine business issue, competing against other teams.
- Engage you in gaining a better understanding of how corporate action can be best configured to promote responsible and sustainable business strategies.
- Gain an understanding of operations management and its contribution to organisational competitiveness, the ‘human factor’ element and how people behave within organisations, together with strategic marketing and management.
The internship provides invaluable practical work experience, and many of our graduates have been offered positions within the companies they completed their internship with.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758081