Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIM) together with 5 years' relevant work experience.
Months of entry
The Strategic Marketing MSc will give you the specialised skills and knowledge to become a successful marketing leader of the future. Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and Market Research Society (MRS), you will gain an in-depth understanding of marketing, including marketing strategy, digital marketing, branding, communications, marketing consulting, CRM, key account management, market research, omnichannel marketing and big data marketing analytics.
In the QS World University Rankings: Masters in Marketing Rankings 2021 Cranfield School of Management's full-time Strategic Marketing MSc achieved the following rankings: 5th in the UK, 16th in the world overall, 5th in the world for employability, 21st in thought leadership and 30th in the world for alumni outcomes.
Our Strategic Marketing MSc will provide you with a thorough grounding in the core disciplines of marketing and how to apply them. Programme highlights include:
- This course is designed with senior marketing practitioners to give you up-to-date knowledge and skills in strategic marketing.
- You will benefit from an interactive teaching approach by leading international faculty, authors of best-selling marketing texts and of articles in highly ranked journals.
- You will develop practical skills through your participation in a marketing consultancy project provided by an external business client, and through international marketing case studies.
- You will have access to master classes with reputable industry partners who provide insight into cutting-edge and innovative marketing techniques and practices.
- The diverse, multi-national cohort provides an international learning opportunity enabling you to share marketing insight and experience.
- Our unique, self-contained campus, just one hour from London, offers a friendly postgraduate-focused learning environment, with small class sizes and unrivalled access to lecturers and support staff.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758081