We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIM) together with 5 years' relevant work experience.
Months of entry
More than just an academic institution, Cranfield School of Management’s world-class research, expertise and teaching result in practical management solutions that are transforming the world of business today. For 50 years, we have been working with leading companies across the globe, pursuing our mission to improve the practice of management.
Our Strategic Marketing MSc will provide you with a thorough grounding in the core disciplines of marketing and how to apply them. Programme highlights include:
- Interactive teaching approach by leading international faculty, authors of best-selling marketing texts and of articles in Harvard Business Review or Sloan Management Review.
- Designed with senior marketing practitioners to give you up-to-date knowledge and skills in strategic marketing.
- Practical skills are developed through your participation in a marketing consultancy project provided by an external business client, and through international marketing case studies.
- Master classes with reputable industry partners provide insight into cutting-edge and innovative marketing techniques and practices.
- The diverse, multi-national cohort provides an international learning opportunity enabling you to share marketing insight and experience.
- Our unique, self-contained campus, just one hour from London, offers a friendly postgraduate-focused learning environment, with small class sizes and unrivalled access to lecturers and support staff.
As one of the top schools for postgraduate marketing education, we develop proactive marketing professionals who can put their practical skills straight to work in the marketplace.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries Office
- +44 (0)1234 758081