Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
There are no formal entry requirements for a you to enrol. However, this qualification is designed for learners aged 18+ and you should meet the requirements of the learning outcomes and have the appropriate literacy and numeracy needed to complete the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management.
Months of entry
The new CIPD Level 5 Diploma in People Management is the new Associate-level HR qualification based on the CIPD Profession Map. The Map, launched in 2018, sets the international benchmark for the people profession and provides a strong foundation to give people professionals the confidence and capabilities to guide their decision-making, actions and behaviours. Each unit within the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management has clear linkage to the Profession Map. The core units are directly aligned to the core knowledge and core behaviours of the Profession Map. This qualification extends and fosters a deeper level of understanding of the People Profession, naturally progressing learners’ expertise in People Practice.
The DPG Difference:
- Guaranteed pass* or your money back, getting qualified with DPG is risk free!
- Affordable payment plans with low deposits and interest free options to help you get CIPD qualified cost effectively.
- Immediate starts, so you can start accelerating your career today!
- No exams, eradicating the stress of revision or planning it around a busy schedule
- The free DPG Community, providing access to thousands of other learners and industry experts to support you on your CIPD journey
- Handpicked expert facilitators with current industry experience.
- 100% online, safe and virtual
The Associate Diploma is perfect for fostering a deeper understanding of People Practice and takes, on average, 9 to 12 months to complete.
This qualification extends and fosters a deeper level of understanding and application and naturally progresses learners’ expertise in People Practice.
It consists of 3 core units, 3 specialist units plus 1 optional unit.
- Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Reward Management
- Professionals Behaviours and Valuing People
- Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Employment Relationship Management
Optional units (choose one):
- Specialist Employment Law
- Diversity and Inclusion
- People Management in an International Context
- Leadership and Management Development
- Wellbeing at Work
You'll complete written assignments for each module and submit them online to be marked by our assessors and moderated by CIPD.
Fees and funding
Affordable monthly payment plans with low deposits and interest free options are available. Enquire to find out more.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time9-12 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Programme Advisor