Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
The Advance Diploma in Strategic People Management is suited to individuals who are experienced people practitioners; are working in a senior people practice role and wish to extend and deepen their skills and understanding to shape strategy, policy and people; wish to shape people practice creating value for a wide audience.
Months of entry
The new CIPD Level 7 Diploma in Strategic People Management is the new HR Advanced-level qualification based on the CIPD Profession Map. The Map, launched in 2018, sets the international benchmark for the people profession and provides a strong foundation to give people professionals the confidence and capabilities to guide their decision-making, actions and behaviours. Each unit within the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management has clear linkage to the Profession Map. The core units are directly aligned to the core knowledge and core behaviours of the Profession Map. This qualification provides learners with a distinct and deep level of understanding of the People Profession, naturally progressing their expertise and supporting a transition to strategic people management roles.
The DPG Difference:
- Guaranteed pass* or your money back, getting qualified with DPG is risk free!
- Affordable payment plans with low deposits and interest free options to help you get CIPD qualified cost effectively.
- Immediate starts, so you can start accelerating your career today!
- No exams, eradicating the stress of revision or planning it around a busy schedule
- The free DPG Community, providing access to thousands of other learners and industry experts to support you on your CIPD journey
- Handpicked expert facilitators with current industry experience.
- 100% online, safe and virtual
The Advanced Diploma is perfect for fostering a deeper understanding of People Management and takes, on average, 18 to 24 months to complete.
This qualification provides learners with a distinct and deep level of understanding which naturally progresses their expertise and supports a transition to strategic people management roles.
It consists of 4 core units, 3 specialist units and 1 optional unit
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Work and Working Lives in a Changing Business Environment
- People Management and Development Strategies for Performance
- Personal Effectiveness, Ethics and Business Acumen
- Business Research in People Practice
- Strategic Reward Management
- Strategic Employment Relations
Optional units (choose one):
- Advanced Employment Law in Practice
- Learning and Development Practice
- Managing People in an International Context
- Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Advanced Diversity and Inclusion
You'll complete written assignments for each module and submit them online to be marked by our assessors and moderated by CIPD.
Fees and funding
Affordable monthly payment plans with low deposits and interest free options are available. Enquire to find out more.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18-24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Programme Advisor