A UK first or 2.1 undergraduate degree, or equivalent.
Months of entry
Our MSc in Management programmes are designed to provide you with the tools, techniques and knowledge to succeed in business.
Our MSc in Supply Chain Management is a problem-based learning programme that mixes academic robustness with applied, practical and inter-disciplinary perspectives.
Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), it is designed to give you a thorough grounding in the theoretical and practical aspects of managing supply chains, enabling you to put classroom knowledge into practice.
• Business Economics and Accounting
• Global Supply ChainLeadership
• Green Supply Chain and Logistics Systems
• Research Methods and Dissertation
• Operations and Supply Chain Management
• Organisational Behaviour
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Durham Business School