Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us.
- English proficiency options: English native speaker /
- degree obtained in English / IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum
- in each component / Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
Months of entry
January, April, June, September
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is designed for those pursuing a career in the world of finance such as banking, corporate finance, personal finance and accountancy. With GISMA, you will also have the opportunity to build on your practical skills, alongside getting a formal qualification.
This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
From virtual to reality
GISMA Business School Berlin is now offering online classrooms which are streamed live for a range of Master’s programmes awarded by The University of Law. As a student you will have the choice to continue your programme online, or travel to Berlin to complete it face-to-face, once you’re able to travel.
An online classroom is a live learning experience. Lectures are given in real time, students can interact with the tutor, and even work together in break-out groups. The experience closely mirrors that of a face-to-face class.
Who is Corporate Financial Management for?
This programme is aimed at those interested in pursuing a career in Finance or Accounting. It will allow students to build a skills portfolio that they can show to future employers. The course will cover corporate finance, corporate reporting, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and social responsibility and research methods, professional development and dissertation.
Employment stats and USP’s
- The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors.
*97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is undertaken in one year (divided into two semesters) with the summer period for your dissertation. Within this programme, students are able to select two electives in line with their specialist areas of interest.
- Corporate Finance (30 credits)
- Corporate Reporting (30 credits)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (30 credits)
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility (30 credits)
- Research Methods and Research Based Outputs (60 credits)
Graduates of this course can pursue career opportunities in banking, personal finance, corporate finance and accountancy. Many large firms and businesses are headquartered in Berlin so this course is ideally located to for an international career.
Our Careers Centre will prepare students for job interviews, applications, along with exposing them to company visits and helping with a career post-studies.
- A boutique business school - tailored approach to students
- In partnership with The University of Law, a 150-year-old institution. It is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Fees and funding
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries