Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:2 or above from a UK Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent qualifications.
Work experience is not an obligatory requirement.
English proficiency options
- English native speaker
- Degree obtained in English
- IELTS — 6.5 (5.5 minimum in each component)
Months of entry
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is designed for those pursuing a career in the world of finance such as banking, corporate finance, personal finance and accountancy. With GISMA, you will also have the opportunity to build on your practical skills, alongside getting a formal qualification.
This programme is designed and awarded by The University of Law, and delivered at GISMA in its campus in Berlin. Free beginner's German classes for all students.
Who is Corporate Financial Management for?
This programme is aimed at those interested in pursuing a career in Finance or Accounting. It will allow students to build a skills portfolio that they can show to future employers. The course will cover corporate finance, corporate reporting, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and social responsibility and research methods, professional development and dissertation.
Employment stats and USP’s
- The University of Law is a prestigious university in the UK with an employability rate of 97%*.
- The University of Law connects you to the UK’s largest alumni group of over 64,000 professionals working across the legal and business sectors.
- *97% of full-time LPC students that graduated in summer 2014 and 2015 were in employment within nine months.
- AMBA Accreditation since 2011 with some triple-accredited partners which only 1% of the world’s elite business schools receive
- Programmes with top global rankings – the MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships, flexible payment plans and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Free German classes and 100% in English
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
- Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor
The MSc Corporate Financial Management is undertaken in one year (divided into two semesters) with the summer period for your dissertation. Within this programme, students are able to select two electives in line with their specialist areas of interest.
Graduates of this course can pursue career opportunities in banking, personal finance, corporate finance and accountancy. Many large firms and businesses are headquartered in Berlin so this course is ideally located to for an international career.
Our Careers Centre will prepare students for job interviews, applications, along with exposing them to company visits and helping with a career post-studies.
Fees and funding
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees across three instalments.
A deposit of €2,000 is required to start.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries