Learn more about entry requirements and the admissions process on the 'apply' page.
Months of entry
A full time program designed to educate outstanding individuals to become international scholars with a multicultural view of management.
We expect our graduates to undertake careers in academia as world-class researchers and professors. The skills that students acquire include:
- The vision to recognize important and unexplored business issues.
- A capacity to develop research questions.
- The ability to use a variety of research methods to collect, analyze and present data.
- The organization skills required to follow process of research from the conceptualization of a research question to the recommendations for the development of better management practices.
- An ethical attitude when designing and conducting research.
- The networking skills required to work in collaboration with the business community.
- The writing skills required to present the new ideas and body of knowledge in a coherent way following the standards of major management journals.
Information for international students
Learn more at the English language requirements page.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- PhD Department
- +34 91 568 9733