Learn more about entry requirements and the admissions process on the 'apply' page.
Months of entry
A full time program designed to educate outstanding individuals to become international scholars with a multicultural view of management.
We expect our graduates to undertake careers in academia as world-class researchers and professors. The skills that students acquire include:
- The vision to recognize important and unexplored business issues.
- A capacity to develop research questions.
- The ability to use a variety of research methods to collect, analyze and present data.
- The organization skills required to follow process of research from the conceptualization of a research question to the recommendations for the development of better management practices.
- An ethical attitude when designing and conducting research.
- The networking skills required to work in collaboration with the business community.
- The writing skills required to present the new ideas and body of knowledge in a coherent way following the standards of major management journals.
Information for international students
Learn more at the English language requirements page.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- PhD Department
- +34 91 568 9733