- Master's degree with a Merit or higher (or overseas equivalent)
- and a Bachelor's degree with 2:1 (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant subject.
Months of entry
The School is one of the leading management and business schools in the UK and has an outstanding reputation for the quality of its research and teaching. It is ranked 10th out of 118 management departments in the Guardian League Tables 2016 and is listed in the top 10 for research output in Business & Management in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework. In addition, the School is a constituent part of KISS-DTC (King’s College Interdisciplinary Social Science Doctoral Training Centre) recognised by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
Research is built around a number of strategic research centres and groupings:
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Economics, Banking and Finance
- Public Services Management
- Work, Interaction and Technology
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- International Business and Comparative Management
Groups are inclusive, encouraging cross-group membership, multidisciplinarity, and collaboration with members of the Department, others in the College as well scholars and practitioners based in academic institutions and private and public sector institutions both in the UK and abroad. Projects include both theoretically-driven as well as more applied research.
Information for international students
Visit our admissions webpages to view our English language entry requirements.
Fees and funding
Visit the fees and funding webpages to find out more about bursaries, scholarships, grants, tuition fees, living expenses, student loans and other financial help available at King's.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- +44 (0) 20 7848 7206