Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
There are no specific entry requirements for the NALP Level 3 Diploma in Paralegal Practice, but learners are expected to have a good standard of written English.
If you would like to discuss whether you can study this course, please contact us.
Months of entry
The NALP Level 3 Diploma in Paralegal Practice is suitable for learners who would like to enhance their career within the legal profession as paralegals. Suitable for school leavers who have no prior legal qualifications at Level 3 or above, this course will introduce a learner to the aspects of legal practice that will equip them for the workplace.
Learners who complete their NALP Level 3 Diploma in Paralegal Practice can go on to complete the NALP Level 4 Diploma in Paralegal Studies.
Course content and delivery
The NALP Level 3 Diploma in Paralegal Practice contains the following units:
· Introduction to Law for Paralegals
· Legal Ethics and Responsibilities for Paralegals
· Wills & Succession for Paralegals
· Civil Litigation for Paralegals
· Criminal Litigation for Paralegals
· Commercial Law for Paralegals
· Conveyancing for Paralegals
· Employment Practice for Paralegals
· Consumer Rights and Remedies for Paralegals
This course is delivered online through our eLearning Platform. Learners can access their course content through any digital device such as a Tablet, PC/Laptop, or Smartphone.
Exemptions and recognition of prior learning
Exemptions (or Recognition of Prior Learning) can be obtained directly through the National Association of Licensed Paralegals here.
For more information on this please contact our admissions team.
When and how to enrol
Admissions are welcome year-round.
To enrol, please visit our course page here and download our enrolment form.
Each unit completes with an assessment.
A typical exam question may be:
“Explain how you would prepare for a client meeting and the sort of matters that you would consider and how you would record the information.”
A pass mark of 45% is set for each topic assignment.
Assessment fees are inclusive in the course cost. See Fees and Key Facts for more information.
The NALP Level 3 Diploma in Paralegal Practice can take up to 12 months to complete. However, it is an entirely self-paced course and can be done at the learners’ own pace, whether that is quicker or slower than the average time listed above.
Learners who purchase the full NALP Level 3 Diploma in Paralegal Practice have two years’ course access.
The NALP Level 3 Diploma in Paralegal Practice course fees include:
• Online course delivery through our eLearning platform
• Course notes, summaries, quizzes and more
• 1 year's membership with NALP at affiliate level
• Unlimited tutor support
• Access to Thompson Reuters Practical Law
• NUS Card available for purchase
• Interest free instalment options available
Fees and funding
Course fees – £990.00
Interest-free instalment options are available.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible12 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Law Training Centre
- 0330 088 8495