Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Our digital doors are open to both local and international students from diverse educational and social backgrounds. We offer no international surcharge and believe having a multi-disciplinary and multi-national cohort is best for student development. Typically, applicants for the Online Cyber Security EMBA will:
- Either hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree: Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent. Or, have significant work experience (10 years + in a management role).
- Have 3 years’ management experience: The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Ability to communicate their ideas effectively: In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
- Basic IT Skills: E.g. word-processing, email and internet will also be expected.
- English Language: If English is not your first language, you must have one of the following qualifications as evidence of English language skills:
- IELTS: 6.5 with 5.5 minimum in each skill
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Grade C or above
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): Grade B or above
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 60 with 51 in each component
- IBT TOEFL: 90 with no subtest less than 17
Months of entry
In an increasingly digital world, the need for skilled Cyber Security professionals is skyrocketing, creating an ever-expanding skills gap in the job market.
Demand for the right personnel is dramatically outweighing supply – the current pandemic is shifting more and more businesses online with many workers going remote, creating more and more potential targets for cybercriminals. The need for talented Cyber Security staff to manage and mitigate looming cyberthreats has never been greater.Cybercriminals don’t discriminate; they go wherever the money is – which means targeting companies of all sizes. Managers industry-wide will benefit from the extensive knowledge provided by our Online Executive MBA in Cyber Security.
Managers generally lack formal education in the fundamentals of technological Cyber Security, and many Cyber Security graduates will find themselves out of their depth when faced with managerial tasks. The Online Executive MBA in Cyber Security bridges that gap and fulfils the need for managers and Cyber Security professionals to have a grasp of both technological and managerial aspects of their roles.
Application deadline: 15th August 2021
Fees and funding
Interest-free payment plans are available.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time18 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|See site for details||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114