Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Our digital doors are open to both local and international students from diverse educational and social backgrounds. We offer no international surcharge and believe having a multi-disciplinary and multi-national cohort is best for student development. Typically, applicants for the Online Cyber Security EMBA will:
- Either hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree: Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent. Or, have significant work experience (10 years + in a management role).
- Have 3 years’ management experience: The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Ability to communicate their ideas effectively: In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
- Basic IT Skills: E.g. word-processing, email and internet will also be expected.
- English Language: If English is not your first language, you must have one of the following qualifications as evidence of English language skills:
- IELTS: 6.5 with 5.5 minimum in each skill
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Grade C or above
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): Grade B or above
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 60 with 51 in each component
- IBT TOEFL: 90 with no subtest less than 17
Months of entry
HR is no longer just about hiring and firing. Modern, forward-thinking organisations, focus their HR on moulding the invaluable human assets of the team and taking a strategic approach to the future of the organisation. As HR becomes a more critical role within company management, a higher qualification in HR is increasingly sought-after.
HR professionals must understand the key developments in the business – both internally and externally – to strategise effectively and respond to existing and potential challenges. But it’s not just about the strategy – HR needs to ensure that employees feel involved, committed and engaged. The bottom line is, effective HR management is about having the right balance of people and skills that complement and support the organisation in its strategic direction.
Delivered in partnership with the University of Gibraltar, our Online Executive MBA in HR will develop your understanding of Human Resource Management and Employee Engagement.
The online MBA in HR will enable you to fast track your career path to senior management or directorship level and give you the confidence, skills, and knowledge to tackle any situation you may face in the internal and external HR business environment.
Application deadline: 15th August 2021
Fees and funding
Interest-free payment plans are available
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time18 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|See site for details||100|
Course contact details
- Courses Online
- 020 7236 2114