-A lower second class (2:2) or higher honours degree.
-IELTS English Language requirement: 6.0 (Minimum 5.5 in each component)
Months of entry
The MBA in Educational Leadership at Liverpool John Moores University guides and prepares senior and emerging leaders across all phases of the education sector.
- Part-time MBA programme studied over 30 months allowing you to study while in work
- An exciting opportunity to reflect on research informed knowledge exchange that can have a direct impact on the way in which educational leaders support the people and communities they serve
- Taught in our city centre Education Building
- MBA aims to develop well-supported and confident education leaders who will develop shared and collective insights across the sector
- You will be able to apply new leadership learning, innovative strategy and professional appreciation to your workplaces and communities
- MBA is a highly sought after qualification with international recognition
Starting in Year 1 (months 1-12), you will complete four modules focusing on ‘being’ a leader with support from expert practitioners and your Leadership Tutor. In Year 2 (months 13-24), you will continue with four modules focused on ‘enacting’ leadership and conclude the programme with an applied innovative consultancy project designed within your own setting. The final research module is an innovative consultancy project that will be started in Year 2, with students formally submitting the project and research outcomes in the final semester (months 25-30).
Our innovative pedagogy guides the learner from leadership psychology through to innovative marketing strategy, from using performance and data analytics through to appreciating the leadership of people and communities. The programme strives to provide a critically reflective engagement with the purpose of educational leadership and the many competing and arguably contested perspectives and voices in this arena and engage leaders with the conceptual understanding and the diverse skillsets to respond.
The programme is designed to work alongside the challenges of leadership roles and offers flexible and personalised provision that guides students step-by-step to success.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for details.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time30 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090