You will need:
- a minimum 2:1 in Media Production, Drama, Journalism, English, or a related degree
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in each component)
- Pearson requirements: 58-64
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- Candidates that are short listed for the course are offered an interview to discuss the programme
If you have any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Months of entry
This MA in Screenwriting from LJMU invites you to explore the creative potential of narrative constructions, character observations and dialogue aesthetics.
- Learn from highly respected academics with extensive and current practical industry experience
- Hone your craft in the Liverpool Screen School, a highly respected provider in creative writing education and training
- Benefit from Liverpool's reputation as an important hub for film, television and independent production
- Enjoy the Screen School's significant links with the screenwriting industry locally and nationally
- Experience guest lectures and practical workshops from visiting industry professionals
Through practice, application of theory and an awareness of the professional world, this course will encourage you to develop an original voice, pursue challenging and innovative methods of storytelling, engage in research and development, and view your work in the context of the marketplace. Sessions include lectures, screenings, practical exercises, workshops, specialist visiting lectures and field trips.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090