- a minimum 2:1 honours degree in a relevant subject.
- a Masters degree with a research dissertation in a relevant subject
- research training relating to your chosen subject area for a PhD direct
- IELTS 6.5 minimum 5.5 in each component)
- 58-64 (minimum 51 in each component for UKVI purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
Months of entry
January, September, June
- Study full or part-time over one to seven years
- Complete your research degree (MPhil/PhD) in a Faculty known for its internationally-acclaimed research
- Explore scholarship opportunities
- Benefit from expert supervision and researcher training
- Enjoy excellent facilities and great employment connections
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC. View country specific entry requirements. Contact LJMU's International Admissions Team for guidance on visa information. Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090