- a minimum 2:2 honours degree
- an equivalent professional qualification with appropriate work experience
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.5 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
Months of entry
All Commercial Building Surveying professionals will benefit from LJMU's RICS accredited Masters course, providing direct entry to the RICS APC training programme.
- Benefit from the internationally recognised research in our Built Environment and Sustainable Technologies (BEST) Research Institute
- Study on a course accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Select the part-time study option if you are already in employment
- Look forward to direct entrance on to the RICS APC professional training programme on graduation
- Network with industry professionals using our state-of-the-art learning technology
Designed as a conversion course for holders of non-cognate first degrees, this programme focuses on developing an awareness of technical, legal and management issues. You’ll gain the professional and sound technical understanding required to operate successfully in a strategic business environment and you’ll be able to specialise in a subject of your choice during your dissertation.
All course lecturers are dedicated to providing the best opportunities to develop your skillset. Staff come from a variety of backgrounds and have years of industry experience to pass on to you. They also carry out internationally recognised research into various aspects of the discipline.
Indeed it is this research and our extensive links with professional bodies and employers, that ensure all of our postgraduate degrees are industry-focused, globally relevant and at the forefront of knowledge development in this field.
Throughout the course you will have the support of a personal tutor to provide you with one-to-one guidance and advice. On graduation you will have the professional accreditation and networks, in addition to the skills and techniques, to progress quickly in this dynamic field.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090