- a minimum 2.1 BSc Honours degree in Biomedical Science or another related biological sciences degree
- alternative nationally recognised higher qualifications with significant, relevant work experience
- an international qualification that equates to UK requirements
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in each component)
Months of entry
- Embark on a course that will give you a competitive advantage
- Learn technical and practical skills with a focus on employability
- Familiarise yourself with current technologies relevant to the biomedical sciences sector
- Focus on current advances in research
- Hands-on training of specialist equipment encompassing molecular biology, cell culture, protein biochemistry, flow cytometry and microscopy
This new masters programme aims to produce graduates who can address the skills shortage in the UK life sciences industry. The North West of England is a growth region for life sciences and this programme will create graduates who are up-to-date with advances in new technologies relevant to the sector.
Information for international students
Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090