About Liverpool Business School
Connecting our students to business
Liverpool Business School has served the regional business community for over 40 years, developing excellent links with industry and commerce. These established connections with business enable us to offer our postgraduate students unique projects, networking events and relevant guest speakers.
Earn while you learn
Many of our courses offer flexible study options such as evening classes, virtual learning and block study, so that you can remain in employment while you study.
We work with professional bodies to ensure our programmes are relevant and to industry standards.
Employability Support Unit
Our Employability Support Unit help prepare students for job interviews, provide support with producing CVs and advertise job vacancies.
'Liverpool Business School has provided me with opportunities to gain real work experience in my sector; this will no doubt help me secure employment when I graduate'Pheobe Cho MSc Public Relations
- MSc Digital Marketing
- DBA Doctorate Business Administration
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc Financial Management
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc International Events Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc International Public Relations
- MSc International Tourism Management
- MSc/PgCert Leadership and Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Management and Digital Business
- MBA Masters Business Administration
- MSc Public Relations
Two year masters courses with business consultancy project
Fees and funding
There are many ways to fund postgraduate study for home and international students. From loans to International Scholarships and subject-specific funding, you’ll find all of the information you need on our specialist postgraduate funding pages.
- Social media accounts