You will need an Honours degree (minimum 2:2) in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, and Microbiology or related Science disciplines.
Industry experience: Please contact the Faculty Admissions team for more details.
Months of entry
The programme is designed to educate, train and cater for the high demand from companies seeking postgraduate students with expertise in formulation, testing and regulations related to cosmetics industry in the UK and globally.
- The only Cosmetic Science MSc available in the UK.
- Designed in consultation with industry to enable students to develop the academic knowledge and practical skills required by cosmetics companies.
- Enhance your knowledge of cosmetic products and gain hands-on laboratory experience.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the safety and regulatory requirements.
- Potential research opportunities with industry partners.
- Acquire business knowledge and skills to create and launch new cosmetic products.
Information for international students
LJMU will be awarding a range of generous international scholarships for students enrolling at the University in September. Please contact LJMU’s International Team by visiting our page for International students for more information and advice.
Fees and funding
For up-to-date information regarding fees please contact:
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090