Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Completed online application form
- Application Essays
- One page CV
- Undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:1 or above (or expected grades if your degree is not yet completed)
- Two Referees (preferably one academic and one professional)
- GMAT (range 600-800) / GRE equivalent score)
- IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE academic score
- A copy of your university transcripts
- Application fee
Months of entry
Our Masters in Financial Analysis programme is aimed at ambitious graduates with less than one year of work experience who want to launch a career in finance. Leading academics and business experts provide you with key insights into finance, accounting and economics.
Information for international students
If you are not a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you require a visa to study in the UK. Applying for a UK visa to study at London Business School is a straightforward process.
Fees and funding
The School has a number of scholarships available for Masters in Financial Analysis students. For more information on fees and financing visit our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- London Business School
- +44 (0)20 7000 7515