You will need to submit all of the following before we are able to review your application:
- Completed online application form
- Application essays
- One page CV
- Undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:1 or above (or expected grades if your degree is not yet completed)
- One referee (preferably a professional reference)
- GMAT/GRE score
- Proof of English language ability (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE academic score)
- A copy of your university transcripts
- Application fee
To join the programme you will have:
- A desire to achieve a career in finance
- A strong quantitative skill set, gained through existing work experience or your degree
- Excelled in non-academic areas such as sports or the arts, or shown your leadership potential in community activities
- Graduated within the last two years, with a maximum of two years postgraduate work experience
Months of entry
The Masters in Financial Analysis (MFA) gives you a solid grounding in state-of-the-art financial tools, financial markets and global business. Balancing theory with practice and real-world business exposure, the MFA provides you with the chance to connect with international institutions and practitioners and build an international network.
Our programme equips you with the knowledge and business-ready skills to launch a world-class career in international finance.
Fees and funding
*Programme fees for the 2024 intake.
Business school is one of the biggest investments you can make, so it’s important to consider your financing. There are plenty of ways to finance your studies - from loans to scholarships, grants, and employer sponsorship. Scholarships can turn the dream of business school into a reality. We’re proud to recognise outstanding talent and provide the critical financial support those students need. Find out more about your funding options at London Business School.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-16 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Masters in Financial Analysis
- +44 (0)20 7000 7515