Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- LLB (Hons) Law degree 2:2 or higher; or
- UK graduates with a non-Law degree (2:2 or higher) and relevant knowledge and experience: or
- Individual applications for accreditation of prior learning and experience will be considered in accordance with the School's policy.
- We welcome equivalent qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.5, Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Months of entry
This specialist LLM in International Commercial Law builds on your undergraduate study by deepening your understanding of international business law, as well furthering your commercial awareness in this area. The course is designed for those intending to practice law in the field of international commercial law.
The course covers key principles of international business law and the international sale of goods. Alongside this, it explores the reputational and litigation risks associated with corporate social responsibility and human rights. Optional modules include 'Mediation and negotiation' and 'International commercial arbitration'.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 20 7815 6100