Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- An LLB (Hons) Law degree at 2:2/Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division.
- UK graduates with a non Law degree (2:2) and relevant knowledge and experience.
- Individual applications for accreditation of prior learning and experience will be considered in accordance with the FAHS Policy on APL and APEL.
- We welcome equivalent qualifications from around the world. English language qualifications for international students: IELTS score of 6.5, Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C.
Months of entry
With over 30 years of expertise, LSBU Law has shaped the professional futures of thousands of law students. This course offers a mixture of international human rights law, development studies and refugee studies modules. You'll explore contemporary debates in the context of specific countries and themes.
You'll gain knowledge of the protection of international human rights within the context of international development and refugee practice and the role of a rights-based approach to international development practic
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)20 7815 7815