An honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent overseas qualification in a non-finance field. Evidence of quantitative proficiency as demonstrated through the study of mathematical or statistical subjects in your first degree is required.
Applicants with a finance degree are encouraged to apply for our specialist Finance Masters programmes.
See our full list of International Qualification Equivalencies for all countries. Degrees must be obtained from a university or institution recognised by Loughborough University. Please contact us to clarify if required.
Months of entry
Our MSc Finance and Management programme is designed to fast-track the careers of graduates from non-finance backgrounds who want to pursue a career in financial management for commercial and non-commercial organisations.
The programme uses the expertise of our renowned research-active academics to develop your knowledge and analytical skills in finance-relevant fields, and to ensure that you will graduate with the essential skills sought by employers.
You will develop an understanding of business and management by studying across a range of areas, including marketing, HR, accounting, strategic management and, in particular, finance. Your financial knowledge and skills will be further developed within accounting and finance modules.
All of our modules combine contemporary case studies with skills-based coursework, ensuring that you will pursue a programme where the content is up-to-date, relevant and geared towards helping you achieve your ambitions.
- Consistently rated as a Top-10 UK Business School in national league tables - 7th for Finance and Accounting and 7th for Business Studies (The Times and Sunday Times University League 2016)
- Among just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation
- 75% of the School of Business and Economics’ research is rated as ‘world leading’ or ‘ internationally excellent’ (REF 2014)
- Scholarships available for the best candidates
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Please see the funding page for more details.
Scholarships worth up to 20% fees available - find out more
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- 01509 223121