Applicants must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or approved equivalent in a related field (BAC+4).
- Fluent English and/or fluent French face-to-face interview evaluation (depending on choice of programme). The interview lasts 20 to 30 minutes before a jury consisting of a professor and/or a professional. The interview’s goal is to understand the applicant’s motivation, to analyse the relevance of his or her professional project to the chosen programme.
- Minimum 6-month professional experience, internship or other relevant experience.
- Dynamic international profile and good team player.
- Relevant professional goals.
Application consists of the following:
- Complete the online application: http://email@example.com
- Provide scanned copies of all original documents in English or French.
- Successful candidates are contacted for interview.
- Students residing abroad are similarly interviewed via videoconference
Results: Candidates are usually informed of the results by email within two weeks of the interview (if the application file is complete).
Months of entry
“Become an expert in cross-cultural business transactions; build a global profile and key strategic skills”
The M.Sc. in Global Management is designed to enhance your international outlook, while sharpening your hard skills in strategy, marketing, logistics, human resources, and corporate and market finance. Classes take place in a multicultural environment, where you develop the cross-cultural skills you need to employ effective business practices worldwide. The M.Sc. in Global Management broadens your perspectives, and opens up your opportunities of entering the global work arena.
- SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER: Responsible leadership in risky environments
- JANUARY - APRIL: Managing in a global transforming arena
- MAY - DECEMBER: Boosting your business skills
Master’s thesis: tutored by NEOMA Business School academic staff. This project culminates with an oral defence.
End-of-studies internship: in France (maximum 6 months) or abroad. Students may also be hired directly in full-time positions.
- Cross-Cultural Human Resource Management
- Global Strategy and Innovation
- International Governance
- International Market Risk Management
- Leadership and Management Competences
- Managerial Accounting
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Business Statistics for Managers
- Financial Analysis
- Global Socio-Economic Environment
- International Marketing: a Services Approach
- Organisational Behaviour and International Negotiation
- Responsibility, Sustainability and Organisational Misconduct in Global Business
Information for international students
International students (outside European Union)
Students are recommended to sit their tests as early as possible in order to obtain admission results in time for visa requests. Candidates who meet the entry requirements will be interviewed by Skype or in person.
Focus on ….International welcome
Originating from various regions of the world with a diversity of academic and professional backgrounds, the “orientation week” is the key moment when students mix and dive into a cross-cultural seminar (icebreaking, team-building activities off campus…).
Fees and funding
The staff at our information and service centre, the HUB, can provide you with information and assist you with your administrative needs.
- The Eiffel scholarship
The Eiffel scholarship (bourse Eiffel) is granted by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to international students who live outside France and who show great interest in studying in France.
Our team of experts will assist you in preparing your application and presenting it to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NEOMA Business School Foundation scholarships
Our Foundation supports equal opportunities in higher -education. If you encounter financial difficulties, the foundation may award you an academic scholarship that can cover up to 50% of your tuition fees.
Interest-free unsecured loans can also be awarded to students in Advanced Masters and Masters of Science programmes.
Student applications for financial assistance are assessed at two annual meetings, based on three criteria:
• Academic excellence
• Financial or family circumstances
• The candidate’s personal merit
- Student bank loans
Banks grant loans at a preferential rate of about 1% to students attending Grandes Ecoles, as long as you have a guarantor. We organise a “banking fair” at the beginning of each school year on our campuses, attended by representatives of around a dozen banks who you can meet to arrange a loan.
- Government-backed student loans
The government has set up a student loan guarantee fund in partnership with certain banks (Société Générale, Crédit Mutuel, C.I.C , Banque Populaire and certain Caisses d’épargne). They can offer a maximum loan of €15,000 to all students up to 28 years old, be they French, or citizens of the E.U. or the European Economic Area, regardless of income or parental/third-party guarantees.
The interest rate is set by the bank. The possibility of partially or totally deferring your repayments until you graduate is also at the discretion of the student borrower. Learn more by asking the banks on this programme.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Clémence Peccavet
- +33 2 32 82 57 00