Careers in digital marketing are well-known for being challenging and exciting due to the fantastic opportunities that they provide.
- The first quality required by this major is a strong motivation, a real interest, a hard-working capacity, and an ability to adapt and learn fast.
- The second quality required is the technical proficiency, including analytical skills and advanced computer skills.
- The third quality is the spirit of innovation.
- Completion of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree (in business, economics, sciences, etc.) or a 3-year Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1 year of professional experience
- Proof of English language proficiency is required during the application process (TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge, Duolingo)*
2-year MSc option:
- Completion of a 3-year Bachelor’s degree (Open to all backgrounds)
- Proof of English language proficiency is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL ibt, IELTS, Cambridge and Duolingo).*
*Contact us to learn more about the scores required for each test.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, due to the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided based on the application to be filled out online.
Application fee: €100
Months of entry
The MSc Marketing is a full-time Master of Science programme taught in English that offers deep insight into marketing.
The programme aims to prepare students for diverse marketing career, in the current international marketplace characterised by radical digital change.
This Master of Science covers the main fields of the latest marketing expertise, combining academic knowledge with the experience of professional experts sharing real-life business examples.
Its curriculum focuses on the efforts to create, communicate and deliver value through brands, products and services.
The MSc Marketing consists of a core programme and a concentration track. The core programme aims to provide students with a global and strategic foundation in marketing, while the concentration track endows them with expertise in one of the three following fields:
Information for international students
International students (outside European Union)
Students are recommended to sit their tests as early as possible in order to obtain admission results in time for visa requests.
Focus on ….International welcome
Originating from various regions of the world with a diversity of academic and professional backgrounds, the “Welcome Days” is the key moment when students mix and dive into a cross-cultural seminar (icebreaking, team-building activities off campus…).
Fees and funding
- NEOMA BS' Excellence scholarship offers 2,000 euros and an extra 1,000 during the early bird period.
- The Eiffel scholarship
The Eiffel scholarship (bourse Eiffel) is granted by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to international students who live outside France and who show great interest in studying in France.
Our team of experts will assist you in preparing your application and presenting it to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NEOMA Business School Foundation scholarships
Our Foundation supports equal opportunities in higher -education. If you encounter financial difficulties, the foundation may award you an academic scholarship that can cover up to 50% of your tuition fees.
Interest-free unsecured loans can also be awarded to students in Advanced Masters and Masters of Science programmes.
Student applications for financial assistance are assessed at two annual meetings, based on three criteria:
• Academic excellence
• Financial or family circumstances
• The candidate’s personal merit
Keep in mind!
The number of scholarships is limited and act as reductions in tuition. Once accepted, the international applicants are invited to submit a scholarship request application by contacting email@example.com
- Student bank loans
Banks grant loans at a preferential rate of about 1% to students attending Grandes Ecoles, as long as you have a guarantor. We organise a “banking fair” at the beginning of each school year on our campuses, attended by representatives of around a dozen banks who you can meet to arrange a loan.
- Government-backed student loans
The government has set up a student loan guarantee fund in partnership with certain banks (Société Générale, Crédit Mutuel, C.I.C , Banque Populaire and certain Caisses d’épargne). They can offer a maximum loan of €15,000 to all students up to 28 years old, be they French, or citizens of the E.U. or the European Economic Area, regardless of income or parental/third-party guarantees.
The interest rate is set by the bank. The possibility of partially or totally deferring your repayments until you graduate is also at the discretion of the student borrower. Learn more by asking the banks on this programme.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- International Admissions Team
- +33 2 32 82 57 00