A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in any subject.
Months of entry
- global communication and brand management
- customer relationship management
- marketing ethics
- digital marketing
Organisations are becoming aware of the importance of understanding what their customers want. They also see the necessity to develop products and services that meet their needs and aspirations.
This course consists solely of marketing-orientated modules with a strong commercial focus. It enables you to:
- develop a theoretical understanding of the discipline
- test applicability of both well-established and newly introduced marketing concepts in different contexts
Taking a marketing-led approach, you'll learn how to:
- create competitive advantage
- build brand loyalty
- understand the ethical issues and implications associated with your decisions
This is a ‘conversion course’. It is for graduates of disciplines other than marketing who wish to enter marketing as a career.
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 6 English Language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See Fees and Funding tab in the Programme information in our online Prospectus.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Degree Programme Director
- +44 (0) 191 208 1503