A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in any subject.
Months of entry
- a systematic understanding and critical awareness of international marketing theory
- the ability to apply theory to international case studies, markets and issues
- the ability to measure market performance and consumer behaviour
- knowledge of ethical issues and their implications in marketing
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 6 English Language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Matthew Gorton, Degree Programme Director, Newcastle University Business School
- +44 (0) 191 208 1503