Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:2 BEng honours degree, or international equivalent, in: electrical and electronic engineering; computer engineering; mechanical engineering; physics communications, information and control engineering; electronics; information and science technology.
Months of entry
This is a unique degree. You'll benefit from our research strengths in communications, and digital signal processing.
Course highlights include:
- all major disciplines in communications engineering and signal analysis methodology
- the comprehensive treatment of advanced communication systems from theoretical and practical approaches
- innovative educational techniques designed to equip you with practical knowledge
- design skills and research methodologies
- you will develop transferable skills in research and knowledge acquisition.
Our MSc Science Communication and Signal Processing degree is designed for both practising professionals and graduates in:
- electrical and electronic engineering
- computer engineering
- mechanical engineering
- communications, information and control engineering
- information and science technology.
Information for international students
English Language requirements: Direct Entry : IELTS 6.0 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding tab in the Programme information in our online Prospectus.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Optional 24 months full time with preliminary year
Course contact details
- School of Engineering