Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A good 2:2 honours degree, or international equivalent, in subjects such as engineering, geography, environmental sciences, Earth sciences, mathematics, physics, geology, chemistry, computer sciences or geomatics. Applicants with different or non-standard qualifications will be considered on an individual basis, particularly if you have relevant industrial experience. The teaching language is English. You will need to develop a basic knowledge of one of the other languages, including German, French, Spanish or Hungarian.
Months of entry
- Newcastle University (UK)
- University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (France)
- Brandenburg University of Technology at Cottbus (Germany)
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary)
- Technical University of Catalonia (Spain)
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 6 English Language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Academic Secretary, (Water Resources Engineering)
- +44 (0) 191 208 5877