Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree from a UK university or equivalent
Professional qualifications with equivalent standing which had a significant requirement for academic study, may also be considered
Months of entry
January, May, September
Managing international projects presents unique challenges. This Masters programme addresses the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to successfully manage projects that span organisations, national boundaries and cultural differences.
In this programme you will explore the impact on project management of culture, language variations, religious, contractual, regulatory and legal practices, technology penetration, temporal orientation, gender issues, corruption, ethics, personal liberty and political contexts. We learn how to meet international project challenges through efficient use of practices and technology. The programme will utilise available case studies and examples from global companies to help you sharpen the skills needed to recognise and foster a successful international project environment.
- Learn how to lead international projects and teams on budget and to a high standard
- Develop your cultural awareness skills and understanding of differing legal, social and political norms
- Also available as MSc International Project Management with Advanced Practice
- Upon graduating, opt to further develop your skills and employability with Professional Pathways programmes through one of the UK’s leading IT and project management training providers, QA
Please note that this course is only available on our London Campus.
Information for international students
International students require IELTS 6.5 (or above) with no single element below 5.5 or equivalent.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Office
- 0191 227 4453