- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (2:2 or above)
- Professional qualifications that are equivalent to an honours degree
Months of entry
January, April, July, October
This programme is designed for those with an undergraduate degree from any discipline, or suitable work experience, who wish to study for a generalist broad-based qualification to further develop their knowledge, skills and careers in Programme and Project Management.
There is a need in the market for those with such qualifications and this programme can allow you to enhance and develop your career in Programme and Project Management. It is anticipated that the wider focus on the management of multiple projects within organisational programmes that the MSc will appeal to those who are aspiring to develop specific project management competences in the context of leadership and strategic management.
- Demonstrate complex and specialised knowledge and skills in the areas of Programme and Project Management
- Appreciate and evaluate innovations, advances and major issues at the forefront of Project Management and related technologies and their implications
- Work related assessment wherever possible, designed to deliver impact into your organisation
- Delivered over 2 years in Part-Time mode – 15 weekends with supporting online or face to face tuition
Please note that this course is only available on our London Campus.
Information for international students
International applicants are required to have a minimum overall IELTS score of 6.5 with no component less than 5.5
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- 0191 227 4453