A minimum of 2.2 in a construction related subject or relevant professional body membership.
Months of entry
January, September, May
Taught by experts from the construction industry, with direct links to major construction firms, the Online MSc Construction Project Management course is perfectly positioned to help you secure a project management career in construction. The course, which is fully accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), is designed to equip mid-career professionals who hold a construction related degree, or recent construction graduates, with practical skills.
Our Online MSc Construction Project Management will help you to:
- manage project briefing, key design and development issues at a detailed level
- learn the skills necessary to create appropriate procurement strategies
- gain a comprehensive understanding of the organisational structures necessary to achieve successful project outcomes, including legal and contractual constraints and people management skills.
Flexible and engaging online learning
The Online MSc Construction Project Management course provides a flexible and engaging way to learn, with a number of ways to interact with the curriculum, including:
- video lectures
- real-life case studies
- interactive assignments
- social interaction
- digital tools and resources
- interactive academic support.
Information for international students
IELTS or TOEFL is required.
The contact number for international students is as follows: +44 (0)115 941 8419.
Fees and funding
Please visit the website for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 0800 032 1180