Candidates will normally be expected to have a good honours degree (minimum 2:2) or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Applicants wishing to study individual modules on a CPD basis should normally hold a first degree at honours level or hold corporate body membership of a professional body accredited by the University. Applicants with degrees in other disciplines, who have appropriate industrial experience/non-standard qualifications will also be considered for admission.
Months of entry
Designed in consultation with RICS, CIOB and employers, the course develops skills and attitudes with regard to construction, culture and business environment. It encourages social and cultural awareness and builds on responsiveness and coping strategies necessary in the global construction market.
- Optional international residential study visit
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Flexible study options – full-time, part-time and Continuing Professional Development
You will develop:
- a systematic understanding of, and competence in, the technological and managerial processes associated with construction management in national and international environments
- your knowledge of health and safety, sustainability, ethics and social responsibility within the construction industry.
Information for international students
IELTS 6.5, TOEFL (paper) 560 with a written score of 5.0 or TOEFL (IBT) 83 with a written score of 24 is required by applicants whose first language is not English. Language tuition and support in English is available. For further information visit www.ntu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
For information on fees please visit www.ntu.ac.uk/adbe-fees
For information about current funding opportunities please visit www.ntu.ac.uk/adbe/courses/fees_funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Office
- +44 (0) 115 848 2572