Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- To have satisfactorily completed the PG Certificate in HE Administration, Management and Leadership (within the last five years), in accordance with the Assessment Regulations.
- Possession of a relevant professional or academic qualification deemed to be equivalent and appropriate to at least 60 M level points.
Months of entry
This is an innovative course that provides professional staff working in management and administration roles in higher education with a transformative experience to enhance their administrative, managerial and leadership capabilities.
The course provides a pathway for staff working in management and administrative roles with a progressional route to support their career development. The course enables participants to develop their knowledge, skills and abilities as HE professionals, promoting excellence in management and administration in higher education.
This course aims to:
- Develop and enhance participants management and leadership knowledge through providing a stimulating and supportive learning environment.
- Enhance professional practice through critical appraisals, reflection and application of management and leadership knowledge, skills, behaviours and values.
- Develop transferable skills (including verbal and written communication, working in teams, problem identification, research, making presentations and working with data).
NBS is accredited by EQUIS and AACSB, which are internationally recognised hallmarks of excellence and quality for business education.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time10 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Nottingham Business School
- +44 (0)115 848 4200